Keeping your mind and body free of stress and anxiety keeps you strong and makes you feel better about yourself. Furthermore, it also allows you to think clearly, giving you the ability to overcome challenges and obstacles that you are facing or will definitely face in your life.
On that note, listed below are 39 free your mind quotes that will clear your head and allow you to think positively.
39 Free Your Mind Quotes That Will Help You Rethink Your Life
1. “There are so many people whose minds do not belong to them. There are so many people whose thoughts have been purchased by people. There are so many people who have made people kings and queens of their thought. There are so many people who cannot sleep because of people. There are so many people whose lives are a small percentage of their own self and a greater percentage of others. When the offenses of people occupy your mind, your mind becomes the offenses of people instead of your own mind. To have your own mind and to be your own self, free your mind!”― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
2. “The person who offends, and the person who has been offended and awaiting for a revenge have one thing in common: the real uncertainties of tomorrow is truly uncertain to both of them.”― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
3. “Though we’re conditioned to identify with the thoughts that pass through our awareness rather than with awareness itself, the awareness that is our true nature is infinitely flexible. It is capable of any and every sort of experience – even misconceptions about itself as limited, trapped, ugly, anxious, lonely, or afraid. When we begin to identify with that timeless, pristine awareness rather than with the thoughts, feelings, and sensations that pass through it, we’ve taken the first step toward facing the freedom of our true nature.”― Yongey Mingyur
4. “You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.” — Mahatma Gandhi
5. “When you live in the present moment, with no past hanging around you, with no future projection, you are free from life and death. You are free from body and mind. You are free – simply free – you are freedom.” — Rajneesh
Most Inspiring Sadhguru Quotes
6. “Free your mind completely to find true peace in this world.” — Debasish Mridha
7. “As long as the mind is enslaved, the body can never be free. Psychological freedom, a firm sense of self-esteem, is the most powerful weapon against the long night of physical slavery.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
8. “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open.” — Frank Zappa
9. “The world is full of people who have never, since childhood, met an open doorway with an open mind.” — E. B. White
10. “The best gift you can give yourself is an open mind.” — Hayley Williams
11. “To be prejudiced is the privilege of the thinking human being. … The open mind is the empty mind.” — Rose Macaulay
12. “Beware: open-mindedness will often say, ‘Everything is permissible except a sharp opinion.” — Criss Jam
13. “The first people totalitarians destroy, or silence are men of ideas and free minds.” — Isaiah Berlin
14. “A free people, free to believe as we wish, free to speak our minds, free to raise our children as we see fit, will, make no mistake about it, endure.” — Nick Rahall
15. “You can have peace of mind, improved health, and an ever-increasing flow of energy. Life can be full of joy and satisfaction.” — Norman Vincent Peale
16. “Free your mind. Disentangle your mindset from what can set your mind from your true purpose. Dare when you have to. Enjoy when it is a must. Relax when there is the need to, but don’t spend the time. Don’t let wealth be a hindrance to fulfilling your true you. Don’t let poverty captivate your true you. Don’t let the environment engulf your true purpose; if possible, flee to be free to dare. We all have excuses. Yourself is the most important factor in fulfilling your true you. Free your mind!!!”― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
17. “There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life — happiness, freedom, and peace of mind — are always attained by giving them to someone else.”— Peyton C. March
18. “If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference.”— A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
19. “Physical concepts are free creations of the human mind and are not. However it may seem, uniquely determined by the external world.” — Albert Einstein
20. “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” — Wayne Dyer
21. “Don’t keep running the race of life with the same heavy load of mistakes and indecisiveness! You may grow weary and weary! Mistakes lead to discovery, but not all the time! Mind your mind, and for a moment, realize where you have reached, and drop your loads!”― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
22. “No text, being human creation, is free from flaws – it is the human mind that should be conscientious enough to accept their good elements and discard the bad ones.” — Abhijit Naskar
23. “It is the part of your mind that agrees with the insult. Agree only with the truth about you, and you are free.” — Alan Cohen
24. “You are always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past.” — Richard Bach
25. “I need to get people to question what they think they know, who they think they are, and what they believe to be absolute truth, what they think is real and not real. I need to get people to free think.” — C. JoyBell C.
26. “Flow with whatever may happen and let your mind be free. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.” — Zhuangzi
27. “There is nothing more powerful and nothing more dangerously beautiful than a free mind.” —Bryant McGill
28. “When you take the fact that you’re loved for granted, it frees your mind to go after every other thing there is.” — Philipp Meyer
29. “A paradox of life; be it good or bad, joy or sorrow, comfort or discomfort, appointment or disappointment, encouragement or discouragement, deception or loyalty, faithfulness or unfaithfulness, a good day or a bad day, things in life never remains static. Things keep moving, and things keep changing. Seconds keep galloping. Minutes keep changing into hours, and hours keep turning into days. Free your mind from such things which are capable of crippling it from thinking distinctively. Notwithstanding the situation, keep moving to the purposeful land.”―Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
30. “Nothing threatens a corrupt system like a free mind.”―Suzy Kassem
31. “Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.”―Buddha
32. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”―Marcus Aurelius
33. “The empires of the future will be empires of the mind.”―Winston Churchill
34. “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”―Buddha
35. “The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind.” — Paracelsus
36. “The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” — Terry Pratchett
37. “Free your heart from hatred – forgive. Free your mind from worries – most never happen. Live simply and appreciate what you have. Give more. Expect less.” — Stephen Covey
38. “Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
39. “You have to free your mind to do things you wouldn’t think of doing. Don’t ever say no.” — Carl Lewis
The Best Jon Kabat-Zinn Quotes
50 Powerful Quotes That Will FREE YOUR MIND
You have a train of thought on which you ride when you are alone and quietly thinking. The self-worth you feel, as well as the happiness your life brings, depends upon the direction in which this train is moving, the baggage it carries, and the emotional space through which it travels.
Between life’s stimulus and your reaction is where this space exists; within it is your power to choose how you react, and in your reaction lies your growth, freedom, and happiness.
If you truly want to change your life, you must first change your mind. You must free it from the restrictive thinking that holds you back.
Here are 50 thought-provoking quotes that will help tweak your thinking and set your mind free.
Are you dealing with a challenging problem? All you need to do is open your mind and live life one day at a time.
After all, freeing your soul and mind will allow you to strengthen your sense of self. So, follow these free your mind quotes, and you’ll be on your way to experiencing true joy and happiness!
Everything You Need to Know About Satori and Buddhist Awakening
30 Water Reflection Quotes That Will Make You A Better Person