This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.What we think, we become ~ BuddhaClick To Tweet
The mind is an incredibly powerful tool. Our thoughts have the ability to shape our lives and to determine our future life trajectory, and once we learn how to train our minds, get rid of self-limiting beliefs, and stop becoming a product of our circumstances, a whole new world will open up.
This is particularly true when it comes to health and fitness.
If you have a weight loss goal that you think is insurmountable, you know what? It IS in surmountable, because you THINK it is.
If you’ve always wanted to run a marathon but you’re “not a runner” then you’ll never run that marathon. Why? Because you constantly tell yourself that you’re not a runner.
The key is to change your mindset.
And one of the best ways to do this is through motivational fitness mantras.
Merriam-Webster defines the word “mantra” as:
a sound, word, or phrase that is repeated by someone who is praying or meditating
a word or phrase that is repeated often or that expresses someone’s basic beliefs
Below, you’ll find 11 motivational fitness mantras. Choose one (or a few) that resonate with you the most, and repeat them to yourself daily.
11 Motivational Fitness Mantras To Inspire You
1. “Start Where You Are. Use What You Have. Do What You Can.” – Arthur Ashe
2. “Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.”
3. “Great things never come from comfort zones.”
4. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
5. “Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them.”
6. “Excuses don’t get results.”
7. “It never gets easier. You just get better.”
8. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
9. “Nothing changes if nothing changes.”
10. “Excellence does not require perfection.”
11. “Know your limitations and then defy them.”
Latest posts by Ashli (see all)
- How to Stock Up Your Medicine Cabinet on a Budget - December 10, 2018
- 5 Ayurvedic Fat Burning Weight Loss Drinks That Work - November 17, 2018
- 10 Simple Ayurvedic Self-Care Rituals to Start This Weekend - November 17, 2018